For 13 years Dobber has been helping you turn your season around with this Midseason Guide. For 13 years (minus the lockout year), the popularity of this has grown. Second-half projections, sleepers, historical trends and prospects. Available for immediate download right now!
Dobber’s Midseason Fantasy Hockey Guide 2020
For 13 years Dobber has been helping you turn your season around with this Midseason Guide. For 13 years (minus the lockout year), the popularity of this has grown. Second-half projections, sleepers, advanced stats, historical trends and prospects you need to know. Available now! Released Jan. 10
The pdf file includes:
– Line combos and PP units
– Last two years, 1st vs. 2nd half performance
– Projections for the 2nd half
– Upside and 3YP (likely three best seasons ahead) for top 14 players in each system
– Analysis of the 1st half: who did what and why. What stood out?
– Goaltending situations and what to expect
– Trading block breakdown
– Profiles of the next two prospects to be called up who could help you down the stretch if you sneak them on your team early!
– Analysis of the advanced stats. How is the coach using the players? What does this mean?
– Analysis of the schedule (final two and three weeks of the season)
– Risers and Fallers of the 2019 Entry Draft
– Top 20 for the 2020 NHL Entry Draft
– 2020 Crop of US College Free Agents – who are teams looking at?
– KHLers and Europeans you could see next year
– and much more!
NOTE: If you also want the second-half projections on a spreadsheet, there is coupon code within this Guide that you can use to get the spreadsheet (found in this shop) for FREE. Projections are already in the PDF, this is an added convenience if you prefer them to be on a spreadsheet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.