For 15 years Dobber has been helping you turn your season around with this Midseason Guide. For 15 years (the lone exception being the lockout year), the popularity of this has grown. Second-half projections, sleepers, historical trends and prospects. Available for download NOW!
Dobber’s Midseason Fantasy Hockey Guide 2022
For 15 years Dobber has been helping you turn your season around with this Midseason Guide. For 15 years (minus the lockout year), the popularity of this has grown. Second-half projections, sleepers, advanced stats, historical trends and prospects you need to know. Available NOW!
The PDF file includes:
– Line combos and PP units
– Last two years, 1st vs. 2nd half performance
– Projections for the 2nd half
– Upside and 3YP (likely three best seasons ahead) for top 14 players in each system
– Analysis of the 1st half: who did what and why. What stood out?
– Goaltending situations and what to expect
– Trading block breakdown
– Profiles of the next two prospects to be called up who could help you down the stretch if you sneak them on your team early!
– Analysis of the advanced stats. How is the coach using the players? What does this mean?
– Analysis of the schedule (final two and three weeks of the season)
– Risers and Fallers of the 2021 Entry Draft
– Top 20 for the 2022 NHL Entry Draft
– 2022 Crop of US College Free Agents – who are teams looking at?
– KHLers and Europeans you could see next year
– and much more!
NOTE: The second-half projections are now available on a separate spreadsheet, included with this purchase.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.