For 11 years Dobber has been helping you turn your season around with this Midseason Guide. For 11 years (minus the lockout year), the popularity of this has grown. Second-half projections, sleepers, advanced stats, historical trends and prospects you need to know. Available Now! Updated/Stats from January 12
The pdf file includes:
– Line combos and PP units
– Last two years, 1st vs. 2nd half performance
– Projections for the 2nd half
– Upside and 3YP (likely three best seasons ahead) for top 14 players in each system
– Analysis of the 1st half: who did what and why. What stood out?
– Goaltending situations and what to expect
– Trading block breakdown
– Profiles of the next two prospects to be called up who could help you down the stretch if you sneak them on your team early!
– Analysis of the advanced stats. How is the coach using the players? What does this mean?
– Analysis of the schedule (final two and three weeks of the season)
– Risers and Fallers of the 2017 Entry Draft
– Top 30 for the 2018 NHL Entry Draft
– 2018 Crop of US College Free Agents – who are teams looking at?
– KHLers and Europeans you could see next year
– and much more!