For nine years Dobber has been helping you turn your season around with this Midseason Guide. For nine years (minus the lockout year), the popularity of this has grown. Second-half projections, sleepers, historical trends and prospects. Available Now! Released January 8, 2016.
Dobber’s Midseason Fantasy Hockey Guide 2016
For nine years Dobber has been helping you turn your season around with this Midseason Guide. For nine years (minus the lockout year), the popularity of this has grown. Second-half projections, sleepers, advanced stats, historical trends and prospects you need to know. Released January 8, 2016 – Available Now!
The pdf file includes:
– Line combos and PP units
– Last two years, 1st vs. 2nd half performance
– Projections for the 2nd half
– Upside and 3YP (likely three best seasons ahead) for top 14 players on each team
– Analysis of the 1st half: who did what and why. What stood out?
– Goaltending situations and what to expect
– Trading block breakdown
– Profiles of the next two profiles to be called up
– Analysis of the advanced stats. How is the coach using the players? What does this mean?
– Analysis of the schedule (final two and three weeks of the season)
– Risers and Fallers of the 2015 Entry Draft
– Top 30 for the 2016 NHL Entry Draft
– 2015 Crop of US College Free Agents – who are teams looking at?
– KHLers and Europeans you could see next year
– and much more!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.